Indomit 2020, S.L., trading as Indomit, (Indomit, we, our, us) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- the Indomit website (www.indomit.io) and platform (www.app.indomit.io), or any micro-site hyperlink provided by a brand; and
- any other websites, products, services or electronic documents offered by us,
(together, “the Sites”)
The requirements of this policy complement, and do not replace, any other existing requirement under the applicable data protection law, which will take precedent in any case.
We are committed to providing our service to the highest standard, which includes treating your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your personal data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Data security: We apply appropriate technical and organizational measures proportional to the risks to guarantee that your data does not suffer damage, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of illicit treatment.
- Access and rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data when you deem it appropriate.
- Conservation: We retain your personal data legally and appropriately and only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: when it is the case that your data is going to be transferred outside the EU / EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are carried out in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and with the appropriate contractual guarantees.
- Direct marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation regarding advertising and cookies.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
Information provided by you
- You may give us information about you (such as name, email address, telephone number, business title, company name and Internet Protocol (IP) address) when you contact us (for example, by e-mail, phone or chat) including, but not limited to, when purchasing or enquiring about our services, sending us feedback, reporting a problem with our services, etc.
Information we automatically collect about you and your device
- Each time you visit our Site(s) we may automatically collect the following information: details of your visits to our Site(s) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access. See Cookies below.
Information we receive from other sources
- We are working closely with third parties (including any companies within our group, and analytics providers such as Google Analytics) and may receive information about you as described above. Where relevant, we may also receive information about you from recruiters and your referees.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Client contacts: We use the personal information we have collected from you to provide you with information about and access to our services, to communicate with you about updates, maintenance, outages or other technical matters concerning our services, to respond to your questions or inquiries regarding our services and to allow you to download information such as whitepapers, all to fulfil our contractual obligations.
In addition to the general provision of our services, and the specific uses of information we described above, we also use information in the following ways:
- to help you access your or your business’ information and account settings after you have signed into your account;
- to provide customised and personalised content and information to you;
- to enable us to provide, test, improve and update our services and Sites, and monitor the performance and effectiveness of our services, Sites and specific functionalities;
- to enable us to develop and test new products, services and features;
- to enable us to identify, diagnose and fix any defects or errors;
- for monitoring purposes, including metrics data;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to the services we provide to you;
- conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis;
- detect and prevent fraud;
- notify you of any changes to our Sites or to our services that may affect you
We may associate any category of information with any other category of information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
We may, from time to time, send you information by post, email and telephone about our products and services, competitions and special offers which may be of interest to you.
We will only ask whether you would like us to send you marketing messages when you tick the relevant boxes to say you agree.
We may send marketing emails to you as a business contact where we believe we have legitimate interests for doing so. You will always have the option to opt-out from such future marketing communications.
If you have consented to receive marketing from us, or other businesses, you can opt out at any time. See Your Rights below for further information.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
We may process your data because:
- we are legally obliged to e.g. to confirm your identity;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract with you, your business or your employer to provide our services; or
- it is in our legitimate business interests to do so.
In some instances, we will rely on your consent to process personal data and where we do this, it will be flagged to you at the time.
YOUR RIGHTS INCLUDING ACCESS TO AND DELETION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Data Protection Legislation gives you a number of rights in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
- access your personal data and any other information indicated in Article 15.1 of the RGPD.
- alter your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the RGPD.
- delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the RGPD.
- limit the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the RGPD.
- request the portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the RGPD.
- oppose the processing of your personal data in accordance with article 21 of the RGPD.
- withdraw any consent you may have given for a specific purpose, at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
- lodge a complaint with the Spanish supervisory body, here www.aepd.es. If you have a concern or complaint about the way we handle your data, we ask that you contact us in the first instance to allow us to investigate and resolve the matter.
As mentioned above, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal information in certain circumstances, such as for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Our Sites and services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which our services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The data we collect may be communicated to companies related to Indomit. The company will not take any liability for this, except by legal obligation.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
- In order to:
- enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
- protect the rights, property or safety of Indomit, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Who help us provide the services to you. Below, we describe which third parties we partner with, what personal information we share with each partner and the purpose of processing the personal information:
|Internal Technology Partners||Personal Information Shared||Purpose of Processing|
Business Title Telephone Instagram username
|For marketing purposes to clients and prospects|
|Sendgrid||Name Email Instagram username||For client communications|
|Stripe||Name Email Company Name Company ID||For contractual obligations|
- Who you interact with via the services and/or confirm that you wish to be contacted by.
Embedded content from other websites:
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (for example, videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
STORING AND SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers (such as Amazon Web Servers). Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our Sites or our services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Sites, or via any other service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We may collect and store personal data on your device using application data caches and browser web storage (including HTML 5).
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We keep your personal information for as long as we need to for the purposes for which it was collected or (if longer) for any period for which we are required to keep personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser, computer, or device. We may use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure accounts, use interactive features and services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and users and see how they use our services. This helps us to improve the way our Sites work, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our Sites. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our Sites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our Sites or the services.
Please note this additional information regarding cookies:
- Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookies and in order to exercise your right to eliminate or deactivate them, you must do it through these browsers. Neither Indomit nor its legal representatives can guarantee their correct or incorrect handling of cookies.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
Company name: Indomit 2020, S.L.
Brand name: Indomit
Address: Carrer Llacuna 162, Barcelona 08018, Spain
e-mail: [email protected]